Jennifer West, of St. Paul's, is leading the efforts to organize St. Paul's participation in this year's Houston Gay Pride Festival and Parade.
Amongst the things you can do:
- Walk on parade day (6 to 10 PM)
- Help design St. Paul's parade float
- Help put the float together the morning of the parade (June 24, 10 AM)
- Decorate the float, 4 to 6 PM, June 24
- Donate clear and colored Christmas lights
- Donate glow sticks and glow bracelets for the parade marchers
- Donate bottled water
- Participate in parade day without marching
A general team meeting will be held on Sunday, May 21... location and time will be updated here shortly.
A final team meeting will be held on Sunday, June 11... again, location and time will be updated here as soon as it is available.
Sunday, May 28 is the last day to order a T-shirt.
Parade day is Saturday, June 24. Festivities go on all day, the parade starts at 6 PM.
More information is available here: Houston 2017 LGBT Pride Celebration
Please volunteer, donate, or just be a part of St. Paul's team. You can sign up HERE.
More information will be posted as it becomes available.